Saturday, July 12, 2008

B2B doiley 4th round

I hadn't counted properly, and this is actually the fourth round, it has taken ages and a load of thread! Now it is a bit ruffleyat the edge, perhaps that will sort out with the next row, but I am going to have a pause as it is quite similar to this row and I feel like a break, time for another snowflake I think.

By the way, I love the blog roll feature and am planning to add lots more as I like the way they show the latest update, but I haven't yet, time factors causing delay.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Your doily is lovely.

Tattycat said...

This is very pretty Snowy. It kind of reminds me of your name!

Katherine said...

Thanks Laura and Tattingchic. It's real name is Gypsophile, is that the same in English, a tiny white flower that is often added to bouquets?

LadyShuttleMaker aka MadMadPotter said...

This is really really pretty!