Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Tuesday frustration

I haven't been able to tat for a few days, I did a Fox! I was cutting up onions and sliced into my left index finger. David appeared just after saying "Did you notice that I sharpened the knives?" I held up my bandaged finger with a wry smile..."I did."
So I started some blackwork, oh and some untangling, because Guinevere loves to steal thread and tangle it for me, and this is Tatskools HDT choco-raspberry which I was planning to use for another try at the pomegranate edging, this time using Frivole's version.

2 comments:

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

Perhaps Guinevere can be taught to untangle! ;-)

Fox said...

Oh good! I like this format so much better for looking at tatters’s blogs! Thank you!

Hmmmm, I do so like to be known, but I am not sure I enjoy the kind of notoriety you have alluded to in this post. : ))

The black work looks very interesting... Hope you get that thread untangled as I want to see your handiwork of Frivole’s edging - it is such a lovely pattern.
xxooxx
Fox