Laura has tagged me, so here are my answers.
Here are the rules which you must abide by if you are tagged.1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.2. Share 7 facts about yourself: some random, some weird.3. Tag 3 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).4. Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs.
1. I moved to France 18 years ago because my then husband wanted to get away from the neighbours, and be sure to have his own parking space.
2. I am fascinated by tuberculosis, having cared for many sufferers, and read many tb books, from "The White Death" through to "That's How it Was" and "The Magic Mountain". I have primary TB, but of course so does most of the world's population!
3. I have three children, Rosie, 24, who has a degree in Chinese and Oriental Art and Archeology, and a doppelganger who is an Australian porn star. Polly,22, who is studying to become a translator, and has bi-polar disorder and has attempted to kill herself about 11 times, and Raphael,10, who would like to be a stand-up comedian.
4. I have a deerhound, six cats, three chickens, a degu of Chile, and a tankful of fish.
5. I met my husband when he was 40, and I was 18, and left when I was 40 and he was 62.
6. I only wear stuff that is comfortable to me, so on my feet it's either Crocs or walking boots, and I never wear trousers.
7. I have lived without television for most of my life.