I haven't been doing much tatting recently, but I have finished my edging for the sachet. Of course making the actual sachet hasn't yet come to pass! Then I had another go at one of Sharon's patterns. And got it wrong. :(
This was going to be the square motif, but for a square the rose needed eight petals. I didn't work that out until I was working the green bit and needed to make a corner. The problem for me is I tend to glance at a pattern and memorise it, because I don't like carrying books around, but some patterns need a bit more concentration than that. Still, this result is pretty enough, and I know where I went wrong for next time.